Sunday, August 06, 2006

family

Ah, the joys of board games! These last two days have been filled with Settlers, Empire Builder, more Settlers, more Empire Builder, all all topped off with an almost complete game of Gin Rummy. Great fun. :)

It was my last two days of fun with Reuben and Heidi before Mark and I head up to do some camping for a week with his family. By the time we get back, Reuben and Heidi will have left with the big U-haul truck loaded with all their stuff, headed for their new home in Winnipeg! It sucks to say goodbye, but this goodbye was sweetened by the fact that I just booked a flight out to Winnipeg at the end of September, so I'll get to see their new place. I'm quite excited about that. There is an A Rocha conference running that weekend, which I'm planning to attend, and since it happened to be in Winnipeg, I thought I'd visit them too.

Anywho, considering that tomorrow morning is an early one, I shall leave this post short and head to bed. It's off to Spanish Lake with the sunrise!

No comments: