It has been way too long since my last posting. To those who still check back once in awhile - I'm sorry. I keep thinking, "Oh, I should post about that" but somehow life in the past few months has made it hard to set aside the time to actually do it.
And tonight won't be a long post, either. Just a quick one to let you know I'm alive. Currently, I'm just finishing a week-long course which hasn't been too hard but has made my days seem quite short. I'm also writing a big proposal for my practicum next semester. That's due at the end of next week, but with all the activities we somehow have planned between now and then in addition to work, I think I have about 3 more evenings to get it all done. The busy-ness of December is setting in...
I'll be back once I'm done with school for the semester and I'll try to update you on all the happenings at that point. Until then, wish me luck!
P.S. I need a housekeeper. My house is a disaster but I have been too busy with school and work to tackle it. Any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment