Last week, I wrote my last exam ever! It feels good to be so close to ending my schooling. I just have 3 more weeks of my practicum - however, that does include 2 more progress reports (one due this Monday), a final presentation, and a final paper so it'll be a busy 3 weeks. I have to admit, I'm definitely ready to put homework behind me! It's really nice to just have my practicum to think about now but I'm eagerly awaiting May 15 when everything will be done and I can once again enjoy evenings and weekends without having a giant school-related to-do list constantly making me feel guilty about how I spend my time.
Lately, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous, filled with blue sky, sunshine, and warmth! This week, I walked/bussed to work with only a short-sleeved shirt and a lighter layer on top - no coat required - and it was great. I think it's about time to extract the bikes from the storage unit and prep them for another season of riding. This year, we'll even be able to explore outside of our neighbourhood because we got a bike rack for our car last Christmas!
Anywho, I just wanted to write a brief update since my last (rather depressing) post. I've posted some new pictures on Facebook, so be sure to check them out (I've changed the sidebar a bit - click on the photos to the right to access each album).
'tis time for me to tackle the progress report. Have a great weekend!
 
No comments:
Post a Comment