Monday, October 30, 2006

FALL

I love fall.


While there are aspects I love about every season, and I greatly enjoy watching the seasons change, fall remains my favourite. There is just such beauty to be had in watching the colours change and feeling the fresh chill as the temperature begins to drop. I love going for walks and hearing the rustle and crunch of the fallen leaves beneath my feet, seeing the colours light up from the bright sunshine, the brilliant blue of the sky, and feeling the cold wind run through my hair and blow all the cobwebs away! :) I have always said that my absolute, all-time, perfect weather day is having a vivid blue sky overhead without a cloud to be seen with a strong wind that blows the colourful leaves everywhere and makes you want to bundle up but still be outside...I guess a little piece of "prairie girl" remains in me even after living surrounded by mountains for 14 years.


If you want to see a few more fall photos, visit my Photo Albums and go to the "Fall Colours" album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh, Fall. But spring is the best 'wink', 'wink'.
From Dawn (PS I actually posted another comment can you find it?)