First, the outside. This complex is composed of two buildings. The first shot was taken from the road looking into the middle of the complex, which is where the visitor parking is located. The building you see is my building, and the other building is to the left of the picture (the buildings at the back are new condos and aren't part of the complex). The second shot shows the other side of the building, which is where my balcony looks out - it's the one highlighted with the black square on the top floor.


You can see almost the whole place when you first walk through the door. Straight ahead is my living room:

To your left is my kitchen (this is taken from the living room - you can see the main door just on the left):

And to your right is my laundry room (that's right, I get my very own washer and dryer!!):

Then there is my bathroom, which has a large 'closet' or storage room in my case, at the end:

And last is my bedroom, which displays my handy drying rack, for all the clothes I don't want to shrink. :)

I can almost see Mt. Baker from my balcony, but instead I have a huge tree to admire :) I've had some pretty good sunrises from here.

Going back to our snowy days, this is my view to the northeast:

and to the southeast:

I hope that gives you a bit of a picture of where I'm living - and by all means, if any of you are in town, you're welcome to visit me! :)
1 comment:
Hey Steph,
Great to hear how you are doing and where you are living. Aren't these blogs great? A very easy and quick update on the lives of those you know! :) I hope you had a fantastic Christmas,
Paul and Yo
Post a Comment