Ah, the joys of being back in school...
I have been spending most of today working on assignments that are due this week. I have one due Tuesday, two Friday, and I need to have one started for Saturday morning. Tomorrow's is done - we had to create a basic webpage for ourselves. Click here if you want to see mine. I think I've got the one for Friday done; I'm just waiting on a response from the prof before I actually submit it. Now it's onto the second one for Friday which involves some reading and a lab exercise, followed by a mini-assessment.
Why do I feel stressed when the due dates are so far away? Because this week promises to be a busy one. In addition to spending Tuesday and Thursday at A Rocha, I will also be there Thursday evening through to Friday evening as we are having a 'National Forum' this weekend. Basically, we get to meet with all those who work for A Rocha in Canada (including our Manitoba team) as well as key representatives from AR USA and AR International, and reflect on/share what we've been doing and where we're going. It promises to be a great event but it means I need all my homework done and handed in by Wednesday night.
Following the Forum, I have class from 9-12 Saturday morning and when I get home we're having a group of our friends over to see our new place. It should be a good time, but I need to fit some prep in for that before Wednesday evening too.
I guess it's time to quit procrastinating and get back to work.
Pictures will come next week, when the chaos of this week is past.
No comments:
Post a Comment