The other day, while sitting on the 351 and passing through South Delta on the way to ARC, it almost felt like I was crossing the Alberta prairies. Maybe it was the early morning sunshine on the green fields, spotted with farmhouses and clusters of trees. Of course, this feeling quickly disappeared when the ocean appeared.
The beauty of this area is soaking into me more and more as I find myself having time to relax and take it all in during these bi-weekly bus trips.
In other news, my midterm crunch is pretty much over. This was marked by a celebration - doing a frenzied surface clean and vaccuum of our place, since that was left for several weeks. Funny when this is your way of celebrating. But, it does feel much better to have a few evenings when I can curl up with Mark for a movie or continue reading my book instead of studying away. Within an hour, we'll be off to Seattle to pick up Mark's sister and cousin from the airport, then tomorrow is a wedding celebration and Sunday with a 'potlunch' with friends after church. Should be a good weekend.
I leave you with a smattering of photos from the past few weeks:
a foggy field in the early morning
No comments:
Post a Comment