I just clicked "Submit" on my last final exam of the week! My brain is a little tired after writing one exam a day for the last three days. But, now I get to relax...
Or, maybe not.
Tomorrow is the Christmas Open House at ARC. It runs from 1-4 and is open to everyone - there will be snacks and drinks, tours of the property. caroling, and of course, hay rides and crafts for the kids. The weather looks really good, which is a bonus. However, it also means that my entire Saturday is going to be taken up as I have to head to the bus by 9am to travel there and help with the last-minute preparations. The normal Saturday cleaning routine will need to be put off for another week.
And then on Monday I'm back in the classroom for a week. I'm taking a course that runs from Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. It's going to be intense but I'm hoping a lot of the class will be good review, especially since the course textbook is one I used for a course at TWU a few years ago. It's the first in a series of three courses in ArcGIS, which is a software family used by a lot of companies involved in GIS.
The great thing about all this is that in one week, I'll be completely done classes until January! I'll have one week at home while Mark is at work before we head to Abbotsford for the week between Christmas and New Year's. I'm looking forward to this because there are a number of things I want to clean and organize in our apartment that just don't happen when we're both consumed by work and school. Plus I will hopefully finally have the chance to sort through some photos and get some posted for everyone to see! My to-do list is growing rapidly though, and I may be too ambitious. I hope I can stay motivated and get everything done. :)
Happy weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment