Just got back from a lovely 1 hour bike ride. I explored the Shell Road trail, which was beautiful and lets you get from our place down to Steveston Hwy with only two road crossings and no other traffic to worry about. I took out Mark's bike because I got my first flat tire and we haven't had a chance to put the patched tube back in yet - and Mark's out in Abby haying for old times sake and couldn't stop me. :)
Now it's time to tackle packing some books into boxes. Next week is a painting extravaganza and I'm trying to free up space and make it as easy as possible to move furniture around. Should be an interesting week. Still have some prep to do the next couple of evenings in terms of washing walls - not my most favourite activity but it has to be done.
Pictures will be posted during the chaos and of the finished look as it all unfolds.
No comments:
Post a Comment