Thursday, July 24, 2008

one year

How time flies.


This coming Monday, we will be able to say we survived our first year of marriage! It definitely had its challenges, but also its blessings and I look forward to year #2. :)

Last weekend, we took a little getaway to Whistler to celebrate and had a wonderful time. It was remarkably like our honeymoon in Jasper, as we went on a 5 hour hike around Whistler Peak - I think we've started a tradition of hiking anniversaries!




For more photos from the weekend, check out the First Anniversary album link on the right.

Coming soon - photos of our newly painted home! The last walls were painted yesterday, so hopefully this weekend all the furniture will be back to normal and I can post some before and after photos. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

dude!!!! i haven't seen any of your wedding pics!!!!! you should post them online! either on facebook or on your blog.