Friday, August 01, 2008

a new look

The painting has been completed and today I finally had a chance to take some photos of the finished look so that I can share them with you. First, though, a special thanks goes out to my parents who spent 5 fulls days at our place over one and a half weeks doing all of the painting - we would never have done it without you, so thank you so much!!

Here are some before and after shots (click on them to get a bigger view):






We love the new look, and it really feels so much more like our own home now. If you want to see more pictures of the work in progress and the finished look, click here or go the Painting album on the right sidebar. I'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just saw de pictures of your house before and after the painting realy beautiful stef and see your dad and mom doing it together realy great
my warm greetings and much love grandma